If asexuality, bisexuality, polysexuality, and pansexuality aren’t going to be recognized as real sexual identities, then let’s just call them superpowers instead.
"I have a superpower." "Oh really?" "Yeah, I find more than one gender attractive" "IMPOSS IBLE!" "Or IS IT????" *Sailor moon transformation sequence ensues*
or “My power is that I DON’T experience sexual attraction!” *Batman theme plays*
The Queen of Wolves, she’s called. Isn’t that right?
It is. You’d best not use that name in her presence, though, or you’re like to get bitten.
"all gays will go to hell"
oh noooo…. what will i do… surrounded with ……. nothing ……. but other homosexuals……….. u win this round……… god
Game of Thrones + Tumblr (II)
- Platonic reassuring shoulder/arm/hand grabbing
- Platonic tight, meaningful hugs
- Platonic late-night deep conversations that end in at least one person holding back tears or sobbing
- Platonic sleeping in the same bed
- Platonic forehead touches
- Platonic staring into each other’s eyes like the other person is the world
- Platonic CUDDLES
SUPER CLOSE PLATONIC RELATIONSHIPS
Panel from Wonder Woman #279, May 1981
Diana asking the real questions